- IS HALLOWEEN YOUR FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR?
- DO YOU LIKE HAVING FUN?
- DO YOU PARTICIPATE IN LIVE THEATER AT COLLEGE, H.S. OR WITHIN THE COMMUNITY?
- ARE YOU GOOD AT SPECIAL EFFECTS MAKE-UP OR COSTUMING?
- DO YOU WANT TO EXPERIENCE THE THRILL OF SCARING OTHERS?
- THEN WE HAVE THE EVENT OF A LIFETIME FOR YOU!
This event is very important to St. Thecla Parish and will raise much needed funds to help sustain our Parish.
Anyone 18 years of age and older, interested in volunteering for this event, MUST have a Criminal Background Check on file with the Archdiocese of Chicago and attend a Virtus Training Session.
The Archdiocese of Chicago offers various sites that you can attend the Virtus Training Session. You can go to http://www.archdiocese-chgo.org/ and click on Protecting Children. Sign up there at any facility. Just make sure when you register you state that you will be volunteering at St. Thecla Church. YOU MUST register on-line for these sessions. Space is limited, so make sure you sign up early. This Session will last about 3 hours.
High School Students: Are you in need of Community Service Hours? Give us a call and we can put you to work.
Please contact St. Thecla Parish at 773-792-3077 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Volunteers and Scarers MUST arrive by 6:00 PM ON FRI. & SAT. and by 5:30 PM on SUN. when assigned to scare………..